- Refills Not Landfills, 8am – 12pm, Multiple Locations
- Celebrate Earth Day with Refills Not Landfills on April 22nd by Bringing in a Reusable Mug!
- Free Speech Movement Cafe, FIFO Café, Café Zeb and all Yali’s locations are providing a free small coffee refill when you bring your reusable mug from 8:00 AM until noon.
- Cal Dining participating locations (Common Grounds, Pat Brown’s, The Den (at Crossroads), Qualcomm, Ramona’s, and Golden Bear Café are providing $1 reusable mug refills all week from April 21st to April 25th!
- Special Bonus: Campus Recycling and Refuse in partnership with the Graduate Student Assembly will be holding a Free Reusable Mug Giveaway outside Kroeber Fountain from 8 AM until Noon to the first 100 people pledging to bring their mug to campus as well special prizes for those who enter our raffle, so stop by our tables!
- 9am – 2pm, Upper Sproul: Environmental Organization Tabling and Activity Day,
- 12pm – 1pm: Musical Performances, Speeches, and March
- Teach-In’s on Sproul Steps
- 11:30am-12pm Students Against Fracking
- 1pm-1:30pm Student Organic Garden Association
- 2pm-2:30pm Strawberry Creek Collective
- 2:30-3:00pm Grow the Revolution
- RSP tabling, 5pm-7pm, Crossroads Dining Commons
- Prizes will be awarded for completing a sustainability-themed interactive activity
- Film Screening: Blue Gold, 7pm-10pm, 234 Dwinelle
- Discussion & Free Cheeseboard
- Sponsored by STeam
For more information about Earth Day events this week, visit http://serc.berkeley.edu/earthweek/